Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Proposal for administrators

Proposal for administrators 3 years 2 months ago #835

• jasmin
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, first of all excuse my engleskom.Ovako I have one suggestion, and I think everyone could use, namely when adding categories, ad it would be good if the next key saves and added key qualifications and novo.Oštedilo to the time of creation of categories and ad ....
thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Proposal for administrators 3 years 2 months ago #843

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Apologies. I'm trying to understand your query but failed. Could you please re-phrase it or send in your own language ? So, I can try using Google translator.

Proposal for administrators 3 years 2 months ago #857

• jasmin
  • Fresh Boarder
I've tried to google translator my first language is Croatian, I'll try again explain. The administration, while making new categories and ads would be a good addition to the button to save and add the saved and the new. This would speed up the work in the administration. I hope that we will now understand .and here's the message to the Croatian

i ja sam pokušao sa google prevoditelj prvo moj jezik je hrvatski,pokušat ču opet objasnit. U administraciji prilikom pravljenja novih kategorija i oglasa bilo bi dobro pored tipke za spremanje dodati i tipku spremi i novo. to bi ubrzalo rad u administraciji. nadam se da će mo se sad razumjeti..

Proposal for administrators 3 years 2 months ago #863

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Thanks for this valuable suggestion, i will pass this to our product management team. They will analyse and add this in our future version.

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds