Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Broken Template

Broken Template 2 months 3 weeks ago #7442

• Paul
  • Fresh Boarder
I will reference the following post. jomclassifieds.com/forum/installing-jom-...breaks-template.html

I have just begun building a new site and wish to install your classifieds extension. I am using a Rocket Theme Template but as occurred in the above it completely breaks the template.

In an effort to detect the error I completely broke the site myself but since it is being built that doesn't matter. I have returned the site to the point where it was before installing your product and invite you to try installing it yourself. Where can I send Superuser details?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Broken Template 2 months 3 weeks ago #7443

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 326
Hi Paul,

Kindly send your site URL, Joomla admin username and password and FTP details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that our tech team will check and fix it.

Thanks.

Broken Template 2 months 3 weeks ago #7446

• Paul
  • Fresh Boarder
For those who might wonder if this issue was ever resolved, well actually YES!!! The speed of the support response was very impressive and the Classified Ads section of my new site is working as advertised with the Rocket Theme Template I am using. Way to go guys, many thanks. I will consider this a great investment.

Thanks again!!

Broken Template 1 month 3 weeks ago #7502

Paul,

What was the symptom of the issue you were having. Our problem was never fixed. We simply had to disable the Geo Location option in JomClassifieds in order to prevent the template from braking.

Can you provide more details as to what your issue was and what was done to fix it?

Thx,

-k
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds