Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Improvements

Improvements 3 years 3 months ago #643

Hello,

1. Can we have the option to input 2 curency from which the user can chose (eg USD and Euro)

2. Is there a way that someone can submit a ad without creating an account. If not can we please have this in the next update?

When do you think the next update will be released?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Improvements 3 years 3 months ago #644

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
1. Can we have the option to input 2 curency from which the user can chose (eg USD and Euro)

Sorry, the multi-currency feature is not available currently.

2. Is there a way that someone can submit a ad without creating an account. If not can we please have this in the next update?

I just wanted to share a thought why we didn't do this. If someone wants to post an ad without registering, how would a buyer contact them? I think the registration is very important because it at least slows down people from placing questionable ads or ads that are not legitimate.

3. When do you think the next update will be released

Our next version will be released in first week of October 2013.

Thanks

Improvements 3 years 2 months ago #645

I really understand your point about peoples posting questionable ads but it may be useful for some sites.

It will be greate guys if you can do this for us as an option. (standard the members should create an account but we should have the option to disable it if we want)

Ussualy ppls are using phone nr for contact and we can create a mandatory field for mail if we really want it. Otherwise if there is no mail provided by the member the contact button can be disabled.

Improvements 3 years 2 months ago #646

In my country most of the peoples chose to pay by phone (sms or call) followed by a message sent on the phone by the company (which i think is a third party) and the customer need to input the code recived to activate the account (ad) as premium.

Can you let me know if this kind of activation will be available in a future update or you can do it for us if i provide the correct and complete procedure.

Thank you for your fast feedback...

Improvements 3 years 2 months ago #647

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
We will pass this to our product management team where they will analyse the feasibility to add this feature. If it is possible, they will add this feature in our future version.

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds