Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Queries

My Queries 3 years 2 months ago #616

I like your component, and i want to buy it, but before taking decision ,i have some queries, if this suits
according to my queries and requirements, then i will buy,My queries are as below:

1. After purchasing, will i have to pay the same amount (i.e 49 $) every year.

2. Is the home page design of the website will be the same as your demo page?

3. Will you provide some design templates with this product.so that i can switch to other design anytime.

4. What are the minimum requirements to install this product.. I have cpanel Hosting and it has the option
to install joomla.

5. I need installation support of this product on my web hosting account.

6. After purchasing this product, if i need to modify some feature or design layout, then will have to pay
for that?

7.I like your default layout but is it possible to remove yellow bar and images bar from the page?.It would
be great if there is an option in admin panel, to hide and unhide those 2 top bars (i.e yellow bar and
images bar)

8. Does this component has Watermarks option for posted Images.

9. How i would put my site logo?

10. In "post add" section, and in "price" field i require drop down menu for Rupee, dollar and other
currencies.It would be great if admin can edit and modify according to its choice.

11. Mobile version or a android application.

Posting from mobile would be a great win, specially if you can take a picture and post it to your ad.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My Queries 3 years 2 months ago #619

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
1. After purchasing, will i have to pay the same amount (i.e 49 $) every year.

Yes you have pay $49 every year to receive our updates and support .

2. Is the home page design of the website will be the same as your demo page?

No, actually Jomclassifieds is a component, you should configure our component to make it as is in our demo.

3. Will you provide some design templates with this product.so that i can switch to other design anytime.

No, but you can use Jom Classifieds in any template.

4. What are the minimum requirements to install this product.. I have cpanel Hosting and it has the option
to install joomla.

If you can install joomla, then you can install jomclassifieds in it. (Not any special requirements needed)

5. I need installation support of this product on my web hosting account.

Sure, we can provide you installation support.

6. After purchasing this product, if i need to modify some feature or design layout, then will have to pay
for that?

Yes, you should pay for customization work.

7.I like your default layout but is it possible to remove yellow bar and images bar from the page?.It would
be great if there is an option in admin panel, to hide and unhide those 2 top bars (i.e yellow bar and
images bar)

They are modules which you can be hide from your joomla admin panel.

8. Does this component has Watermarks option for posted Images.

No, current watermarks feature is not available.

9. How i would put my site logo?

The logo is not related to jomclassfieds component, you just add your logo in your template.

10. In "post add" section, and in "price" field i require drop down menu for Rupee, dollar and other
currencies.It would be great if admin can edit and modify according to its choice.

Sorry, multi-currency feature is not available.

11. Mobile version or a android application.
Posting from mobile would be a great win, specially if you can take a picture and post it to your ad.

Jom Classifieds for joomla 3.x have responsive feature which helps you to view and post ads from all devices.

Thanks

My Queries 3 years 2 months ago #620

I like your default demo tamplate..i want to use the same template..what i'll have to do for that?

My Queries 3 years 2 months ago #625

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
After purchasing, kindly contact our customization team at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. They will do it for you with some charge.

Thanks
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Super User.

My Queries 3 years 2 months ago #631

I want the currency unit in rupee in place of USD....plus, how i will receive payment from my users?

My Queries 3 years 2 months ago #633

i tried to pay through paypal, but an error occured and it said that i cant make payment to domestic.Is there any alternate method to pay?
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds