Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Switch off membership?

Switch off membership? 8 months 1 week ago #7181

I purchased JomClassifieds yesterday and I quite like it apart from one thing and that is memberships. Therefore is there a way to switch off the JomClassifieds membership functionality because I am already using Community Builder to handle my website's membership? Indeed the plugin works quite nicely but JomClassifieds memberships are going to confuse my users.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Switch off membership? 8 months 1 week ago #7182

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 326
Dear Customer,

So you want to remove the membership and promotion section totally? If so, please send your site URL, Joomla admin username and password and FTP details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that we will remove it for you.

Thanks.

Switch off membership? 8 months 1 week ago #7183

I was hoping that you could just remove the membership part but leave the promotion aspect as I may get a few people keen enough to actually pay to highlight their adverts.

Switch off membership? 8 months 1 week ago #7184

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 326
Dear Customer,

Ok, we will just remove the membership. Kindly send your site details that we requested in the previous post to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds