Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: All Location Background and sub categories

All Location Background and sub categories 2 months 2 days ago #6926

• Stephen Höglund
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi
Q1 - In "Modern" template under all location there is a background that I need to enlarge (height).
As for now the height is 140px and I need to change this to 210px. Where can I adjust the height (in which file)?
Se picture.

Q2 - In backend under location I have 23 different locations an under each location there are som "cities".
Is it possible that in frontend under all location you could hide theese sub locations?
If this is not possible, could you consider to add this feature to the extension i a future upgrade?

Q3 - When I click on one of the locations in the frontend and come to that locations classified ads, is it possible to show all the sub locations (cites) for that location?
My bee just under the map.
If this is not possible right now, is this something that you could consider to add in a future upgrade?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

All Location Background and sub categories 2 months 21 hours ago #6942

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Dear Customer,

Q1 - In "Modern" template under all location there is a background that I need to enlarge (height).
As for now the height is 140px and I need to change this to 210px. Where can I adjust the height (in which file)?

-- Kindly send your site URL, Joomla admin username and password and FTP details. So that we will enlarge the background image to 210px .

Q2 - In Back End under location I have 23 different locations an under each location there are some "cities".
Is it possible that in Front End under all location you could hide these sub locations?
If this is not possible, could you consider to add this feature to the extension i a future upgrade?

- Kindly set "0" for "Sub-location depth" In your Joomla admin under Jomclassifieds Configuration --> Site Display Settings -- Location Tree View

Q3 - When I click on one of the locations in the Front End and come to that locations classified ads, is it possible to show all the sub locations (cites) for that location?
My bee just under the map.
If this is not possible right now, is this something that you could consider to add in a future upgrade?

-- Sure we will add it, kindly drop your suggestion in our user ideas page jomclassifieds.com/ideas.html and per max hit we will implement that upgrade in our upcoming update.

Thanks.

All Location Background and sub categories 2 months 21 hours ago #6944

• Stephen Höglund
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi
Thanks for the reply.

Regarding Q1 Is it possible that you can tell me in which file I can change the hight from 140px -> 210px?

All Location Background and sub categories 2 months 20 hours ago #6945

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Dear Customer,

Did you purchased Jomclassifieds? If yes, kindly send your purchase order id and email id to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds