Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Map Not Showing On Post New Ad Page

Map Not Showing On Post New Ad Page 4 months 8 hours ago #6760

On the POST NEW AD page the map doesnt display correctly.
The map module appears to work in a fashon as the location pin is clearly visible and the hand can scroll the map.

But the map doesnt actually show. The map works fine in the other locations.

Appreciate any help. Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Map Not Showing On Post New Ad Page 3 months 4 weeks ago #6761

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Dear Customer,

Kindly check the below forum post for solution. If still you have issues, please mail your site URL, Joomla admin username and password and FTP details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

jomclassifieds.com/forum/general-discuss...ding-issue.html#6718

Thanks.

Map Not Showing On Post New Ad Page 3 months 4 weeks ago #6767

Thanks. I used that post to solve the greyed out map section page with the error and it fixed it on the module home page, and on the ad details page but the page in question (post an ad) the error persists. The map actually appeared for a very short while whilst I was creating ads. but has now stopped working again.

Also on that same page the phone number field shows ok (so a user can add a phone number to the details page)
BUT the email field only shows AFTER you save the ad and then return to edit it.
At which point it automatrically inputs (on the front end details page) the users registered email.

I will create an ftp account shortly and sent you the details.

Thanks again. Much appreciated.

Map Not Showing On Post New Ad Page 3 months 4 weeks ago #6768

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Dear Customer,

Thanks. I used that post to solve the greyed out map section page with the error and it fixed it on the module home page, and on the ad details page but the page in question (post an ad) the error persists. The map actually appeared for a very short while whilst I was creating ads. but has now stopped working again.

- Seems to be strange and waiting for the site details to check and fix it.

Also on that same page the phone number field shows ok (so a user can add a phone number to the details page)
BUT the email field only shows AFTER you save the ad and then return to edit it.
At which point it automatrically inputs (on the front end details page) the users registered email.

- So you need a field to input email id?

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.343 seconds