Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Front-end layout issues + sub-templates override?

Front-end layout issues + sub-templates override? 7 months 2 weeks ago #6403

• Alan Smith
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello:
In addition to the features requested by Iain McCarthy, I see some front-end issues that could use a little help (in order of importance):
1. The output of custom fields checkbox option data ($extrafield->value) is a pile of values separated by a comma with no space - e.g.:
veterinaryha.org/jboard/advert/1-full-ti...t-position-available

The sections of "Benefits" and "Requirements" are really not satisfactory as a UI. It would be much better to run a foreach to display each option value as an unordered list item.
This is the layout used by K2 for their extra fields, btw.

It looks like the layout is set in a model file: advert.php rather than a (sub)template.
I would also like to be able to assign unique class names to the layout containers for the field values.
2. It would be GREAT if we could hide/customize the "Ad Details" and "Advertiser Details" on a per-category basis. They make good sense for merchandise listings, but not so good for the job board.

3. If we could use a template override on a per-category basis (like K2)s, that would be VERY helpful.

Thank you!
Alan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Front-end layout issues + sub-templates override? 7 months 1 week ago #6448

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Apologize for the delayed response. Actually we already passed this suggestion to our product management team but forgot to reply to you. Our team will analyse and add these features in our TODO list.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds