Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Joocial

Joocial 8 months 3 weeks ago #6244

Hello
i requested a Joocial / autotweet integration with Jomclassified, here you are their reply :

Hello Guillaume, Nice to hear from you, I'd be happy to explain!

We have checked JomClassifieds. It has content integration to raise events when a new advert is inserted or modified. But, it is restricted to JomSocial:

//Trigger JOMSOCIAL Save Activity Stream
$jomsocial = JPATH_SITE.DS.'components'.DS.'com_community'.DS.'libraries'.DS.'core.php';
if($mode == 'new' && file_exists($jomsocial) ){
JPluginHelper::importPlugin("community","jomclassifieds");
$dispatcher = JDispatcher::getInstance();
$results = $dispatcher->trigger( 'onSaveRenderJomcl', array ($row->userid,$row->id,$row->title,$row->description) );
}

We can develop the plugin integration enabling the same trigger for Joocial. It would require to modify models/adverts.php. If you are a JomClassifieds customer, you could ask to remove the limitation.

Please, let us know what option you prefer to continue. In any case, you can confirm us the plugin development, purchasing the membership (www.extly.com/content-management/pricing.html) and sending a ticket to our support team.

Best regards,

Please can you remove this limitation

thank you a lot
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Joocial 8 months 3 weeks ago #6245

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Dear Customer,

Actually the Joocial staff is well aware of our component. If he can remove the limitation, just ask him to remove it from our code. Else if you need any help from ourside, kindly let me know.

Thanks.
Last Edit: 8 months 3 weeks ago by Super User.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds