Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Google MAP - set to home location

Google MAP - set to home location 3 years 4 months ago #372

• Joe Allen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Guys,

Nice one on the V2, excellent work, look forward to the responsive version in due course.

I had expected there to be an option when adding a new ad. The MAP still auto sets to US! Can I change this to auto locate to my area in the UK (as per home location) or at least the UK!?

Also can this be set to a zoom in level too?

Cheers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Google MAP - set to home location 3 years 4 months ago #373

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
I assume that you have not selected any value in the Select your home location field. If you select UK in this field, then by default UK will be selected in the map. Else if you need UK as default without selecting home location, kindly send your FTP details and joomla admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that our developers will change the default location for you.

Thanks

Google MAP - set to home location 3 years 4 months ago #376

• Joe Allen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,

The area in the UK where I would have liked the MAP to locate to is the 'South Hams'. But I guess this is not a specific enough area or one which Google recognises in the grand scheme. So, easier for now just to disable the map, I may set the UK as home location later on, saves you guys doing any code changes before the responsive version is released.

Cheers Joe
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds