Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Contact Advertiser issue and Profile

Contact Advertiser issue and Profile 1 year 5 months ago #5476

1. As I tested it while contacting advertiser the contact form is sent using email address of the person sending the message. Since the user will mostly be using gmail,hotmail,yahoo and all these servers can detect the origin(server) used to sent the email wasn't genuine so message are and will always end up in junk/spam folders which is in no way beneficial for the advertiser or the website. There must be a way to send that contact form from default site email address with custom subject like " You have received an inquiry for xyz listing on the website.com which is authentic SMTP so all the inquiries will be delivered mostly in the inbox.

2. as you mentioned you are using Joomla core registration/login I see there is core profile plugin it should be taken into account users must have the ability to edit their profile information if this is not possible ATM, you can consider adding it into your future releases, But contact information email and phone numbers must be populated by default for registered users if users have to write email and phone number each time whats the point of registering them? its annoying.

I noticed if user doesn't write any contact info while posting ads their email is always posted under contact advertiser and so there must be phone number, if user wants to change it they can write new number otherwise registered/previously used phone number should be posted in contact info by default. in short email and phone number must be pre-populated by default for registered users if not then these two should be posted in contact info even if user leaves these fields blanl, I hope I explained myself.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Contact Advertiser issue and Profile 1 year 5 months ago #5478

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Dear Customer,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions and sure we will pass all these suggestion to our product development team where they will analyse and add these in future.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds