Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Targeted upgrade fees

Targeted upgrade fees 3 years 4 months ago #304

• Leo Creger
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Two parts. The first: what would be involved in creating a few other promotion styles such as bold title text or colored background (not just the top list option). The other is, what would be involved in making it so that category has a listing fee. Most would be free but a few (such as vehicles or real estate) would have a nominal fee to list it.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Targeted upgrade fees 3 years 4 months ago #305

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Sorry, the above two features are not available in Jom Classifieds. If you need to add these features for you, kindly contact our support team at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leo Creger

Targeted upgrade fees 3 years 4 months ago #332

• Leo Creger
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Thank you. I actually noticed the description block allows for bold and underline so that is not as much an issue. However, I will contact you about being able to add a field for listing fee by category. The default would be free but in some instances I would like to be able to assign a fee. After the add is submitted and the Top Ad option is presented, the liter should see the charge for the category fee and be able to use Paypal to pay the fee just as the Top Ad process works. When paid, the ad will list.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds