Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Font-Awesome

Font-Awesome 1 year 8 months ago #5099

I am using a new version of Font Awesome on my site' template. Therefore, the new syntax is not compatible with older versions, which is used in the default Jom Classifieds' template. Ie icons are not displayed... :(

New default syntax

icon-* -> fa fa-* (Note: fa, base class is only needed by icons),
icon-fixed-width -> fa-fw,
icon-large -> fa-lg,
icons-ul -> fa-ul,
icon-li -> fa-li,
icon-spin -> fa-spin,
icon-rotate-* -> fa-rotate-*.

Could you make a version with a choice of font as the old and the new, it was not necessary to change all the files manually standard template. Or offer other solution but to icons were seen on my website.

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Font-Awesome 1 year 8 months ago #5101

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Thanks for the notification and sure we will pass this to our product development team where they will fix it in our next version.

Thanks.

Font-Awesome 1 year 8 months ago #5102

• Super User
  • Administrator
Dear Customer,

We discussed with our developers and came to know that we are not using font awesome css for Jomclassifieds. We are using icomoon.css. So please send your site URL, FTP details and Joomla admin access to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that we will check and update you.

Thanks.

Font-Awesome 1 year 8 months ago #5108

If so, then I plug my own required styles. I misled icon eyes, which seemed to me to be displayed from the standard template CSS file. Thanks anyway!

Font-Awesome 1 year 8 months ago #5111

• Super User
  • Administrator
Kindly send your site URL, Joomla admin username and password and FTP details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that we will check and update you.

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds