Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: need some more details

need some more details 1 year 10 months ago #4719

• Muzammil
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Jom, I'm from India, planning to create a classifieds website. I've gone through your documentation as well as demo site, but there are few doubts and I seek your help to get them clarified. Before purchasing will you plz help me with these,
1. Can i confine the home page to just few options like --> select LOCATION, and POST AD thats all.(the entire front page will be used to display a banner)
2.When the user selects a location on home page and later when redirected to the location page, here he should be seeing the categories column and can select the desired one.
3.Is it possible to turn off the price button or rename it.
4.IF A USER SELECTS A LOCATION AND A CATEGORY will he be redirected to the ads of that category in that particular location only*****. (I haven't seen this one in demo site.)
Awaiting your reply. Any help from your end will be of most value to me and thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

need some more details 1 year 10 months ago #4722

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
1. Can i confine the home page to just few options like --> select LOCATION, and POST AD thats all.(the entire front page will be used to display a banner)

- Sure, you can.

2.When the user selects a location on home page and later when redirected to the location page, here he should be seeing the categories column and can select the desired one.

- You can achieve this by using our SEARCH module with CATEGORIES list box enabled in your HOME PAGE. So, after selecting a location, the user can use the CATEGORIES filter option from our search module and refine the results. If you don't like to have the search module in your HOME PAGE, then we will have to customize the component a little bit and we are happy to do this FREE for you.

3.Is it possible to turn off the price button or rename it.

- Sure, Possible.

4.IF A USER SELECTS A LOCATION AND A CATEGORY will he be redirected to the ads of that category in that particular location only*****. (I haven't seen this one in demo site.)

-Yes, If the user selected a location and a category from our search module, he will be redirected to the ads of that category in that particular location only. But, if he selected a category from our grid or list view, he will be getting ads from that particular category + all the locations and here the location filter doesn't work.
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Super User.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds