Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Charge for extra pictures bold highlight etc

Charge for extra pictures bold highlight etc 2 years 2 weeks ago #4378

• Ken
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi. I have a few questions about the classifieds.
Will there be the option to charge for extra pictures, bold, highlight .
For example, three pictures free then each additional picture charge $xx for.
Is there a roadmap that outlines what new features are coming?
How often is the script updated, every few months, few times a year ?
I see the price for the classifieds here and on your new store there's a higher price. Will the new price be $129, and when someone renews the subscription will the price also be $129 ?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Charge for extra pictures bold highlight etc 2 years 2 weeks ago #4383

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Dear Customer,

Thanks for contacting Jomclassifieds.

$49 Subscription - You can download only our Jomclassifieds component and install it in your Joomla admin and use it. The support and updates will be provided for one year.

$79 Subscription - You can download only our Jomclassifieds component and install it in your Joomla admin and use it. The support and updates will be provided for two years.

$99 Subscription - You can download our Jomclassifieds component and Quickstart package (Quickstart package is nothing but the default joomla package with Jomclassifieds installed in it already). After installing the Quickstart package, it will exactly look like our demos (demo.jomclassifieds.com/ or demo.jomclassifieds.com/modern/ ). The support and updates will be provided for one year.

$129 Subscription - You can download our Jomclassifieds component and Quickstart package (Quickstart package is nothing but the default joomla package with Jomclassifieds installed in it already). After installing the Quickstart package, it will exactly look like our demos (demo.jomclassifieds.com/ or demo.jomclassifieds.com/modern/ ). The support and updates will be provided for two years.

For further queries, please contact us.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds