Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Paypal Payment

Paypal Payment 2 years 1 month ago #4154

Hi guys, I am almost at the point where I can make my new website live but I have a couple of issues that need to be addressed. Note that I am in full test mode with a live Paypal account so the responses I am getting are actual. I am using Joomla version 3.3.6 on PHP 5.3.29. and mySQL 5.5.37.

When creating an Ad and after all the ad details are input and I have clicked on the Post Ad button, I get the following error -

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 7 in /home/mydomain/public_html/administrator/components/com_jomclassifieds/etc/class.upload.php on line 2939

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 7 in /home/mydomain/public_html/administrator/components/com_jomclassifieds/etc/class.upload.php on line 2993

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 7 in /home/mydomain/public_html/administrator/components/com_jomclassifieds/etc/class.upload.php on line 3011

And then after a few seconds it proceeds to Paypal correctly and I can complete the transaction.

The lines concerned are:

2939:
if (preg_match("/^([\.-\w]+)\/([\.-\w]+)(.*)$/i", $this->file_src_mime)) {
$this->file_src_mime = preg_replace("/^([\.-\w]+)\/([\.-\w]+)(.*)$/i", '$1/$2', $this->file_src_mime);
$this->log .= '- MIME validated as ' . $this->file_src_mime . '<br />';
} else {
$this->file_src_mime = null;
}
2993:
$this->file_src_mime = preg_replace("/^([\.-\w]+)\/([\.-\w]+)(.*)$/i", '$1/$2', $this->file_src_mime);
} else {
}
3011:
} else {
}

Can you identify which part of the code is failing please? I cannot give you access to the server unfortunately .

Thank you,
Glenn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Paypal Payment 2 years 1 month ago #4157

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Kindly check your mail for solution.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds