Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ad removed

Ad removed 2 years 2 months ago #3880

• felipe
  • Senior Boarder
I have a website www.sobreruedasonline.con where he had created several articles, but now that opened the web site to view the content note that all my items were removed from the back end or were cleared alone.

This problem has happened to me several times, could you tell me if this is a problem of the Jom Classifieds component.

Note: I am using Jommla 3.3 and the Jom Classifieds component version is 2.6.0

I am God is waiting for a prompt response.

Best regards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ad removed 2 years 2 months ago #3891

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Hi,

The Ads will be removed totally from the admin after the ad expired and also you should have set the days to delete the ad after expired in your Jomclassifieds Configuration under General Settings. Kindly check it.

Else it should be a issue with your hosting. kindly check with their support.

Thanks.

Ad removed 2 years 2 months ago #3892

Now I understand and obviously that tells me, but in my personal opinion they should not delete articles creadeos most well should be disabled in waiting that the client renew the corresponding shutdown.

By that if the article is deleted is double work by back to capture the information.

There is any option to make the announcement enabled unlimited in time and that if at a given moment must be delete or unsubscribe this is manually.

I am waiting for your comments.

Best regards.

Ad removed 2 years 2 months ago #3894

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Hi,

We assume that you don't want to Delete the unpublished ads. If so, you can set the days to "0" in your Joomla admin under Jomclassifieds Configuration-->General Settings-->Delete expired ad. So that the Expired Ad

Hope this help you.

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds