Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pre-purchased questoins

Pre-purchased questoins 2 years 3 months ago #3713

• Fred
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Great work, Demo looks great! One of the best ones I have seen so far.

(I am very new to this)
1. How can I use Google Adsense with this extension

2. Can a search filter to the left (lor faceted search functon if you like)

3. After you do a search, the seach bar will become advanced search (from what I cnan see on your demo site, if I could use a search filter on the left then I won't be needing it, is it possible to have a drop down box for the advanced search (so that it will be hideen unless required)

4. Is it easy to change the layout of the site, ie. what to display on the home page (I don't have any css or php knowledge)

5. If I want to create a forum with the site (using wordpress or joomla) - is it possible to link all the user details ( user name & password)on this site to the forum.

Thanks
Fred
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Fred.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pre-purchased questoins 2 years 3 months ago #3715

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Hi,

1. How can I use Google Adsense with this extension.
- The feature to add Google adsense is available in Jom Classifieds. You can show the adsense at the top and bottom of the adverts in all layouts. To add, kindly check the parameters while adding a menu item. There will be pre-text and post-text. Here provide the code and check it in the front-end.

2. Can a search filter to the left (like ebay) or a left side bar be created
- Sorry, this feature is not available.

3. After you do a search, the seach bar will become advanced search (from what I cnan see on your demo site, if I could use a search filter on the left then I won't be needing it, is it possible to have a drop down box for the advanced search (so that it will be hideen unless required)
- Sure, you can disable the Advance Search and have only the keyword search.

4. Is it easy to change the layout of the site, ie. what to display on the home page (I don't have any css or php knowledge)
- You can assign the Jomclassifieds Layouts to any menu and easily change Jomclassifieds modules to any positions in the template.

5. If I want to create a forum with the site (using wordpress or joomla) - is it possible to link all the user details ( user name & password)on this site to the forum.
- Actually Jomclassifieds is a extension for Joomla and it can be only used in Joomla sites. Also Jomclassifieds uses the default Joomla registration. So if you install any forum which is compatible with joomla, the Jomclassifieds users can use this forum.

Thanks.

Pre-purchased questoins 2 years 1 month ago #4205

• terence
  • Fresh Boarder
Administrator wrote:
Hi,

1. How can I use Google Adsense with this extension.
- The feature to add Google adsense is available in Jom Classifieds. You can show the adsense at the top and bottom of the adverts in all layouts. To add, kindly check the parameters while adding a menu item. There will be pre-text and post-text. Here provide the code and check it in the front-end.

I have tried this and it doesn't work

Pre-purchased questoins 2 years 1 month ago #4206

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
The google adsense code should work while you provide the code as above. Please double check with the adsense code.

Thanks.
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Super User.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds