Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to remove modules being displayed homepage?

How to remove modules being displayed homepage? 2 years 3 months ago #3694

I want to remove modules being displayed when I click the jomclassifieds advert detail. It seems that the modules I have set keeps on being displayed on the pages I don't want it to be displayed in my jomclassifieds pages.

Please help.

my website is www.baguioclassifieds.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to remove modules being displayed homepage? 2 years 3 months ago #3701

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Kindly send the below details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that we will check and fix it.

1. Your site URL.
2. Joomla admin acess.
3. Your site FTP details.

Thanks.

How to remove modules being displayed homepage? 2 years 3 months ago #3735

Hi,

Thank you for your action concerning the behavior I want to achieve in displaying adverts in my homepage. Using the search module works fine now, thanks to what you did.

But I am displaying JomClassifieds All-Adverts Component in my homepage. www.baguioclassifieds.com but when I click an advert in the the advert list. It is still displaying the modules on the same page. (left, right, top, bottom modules in the home page). Want I want i to display only the Single Advert in a clean page without all the modules and other information.

Can you please assist to resolve this issue. I have provided you my admin credentials in my previous email send to your admin email. But if you need it again just let me know.

I am looking forward to your response in this concern.

Thanks

How to remove modules being displayed homepage? 2 years 3 months ago #3736

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Kindly send your site FTP details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that we will check and fix it.

Thanks.

How to remove modules being displayed homepage? 2 years 3 months ago #3741

HI...

I am not sure if you've done something on my website but now its is behaving the way I want it to.

Thanks for a very fast response and quick fix on this issue. Please share how you are able to resolved my issue.

Best regards! and keep up the good work! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds