Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A couple of Problems with Jomclassifieds....

A couple of Problems with Jomclassifieds.... 2 years 4 months ago #3024

• Estohay
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I am Spanish and my English is not very good, but I understand well.

I have several problems and doubts about Jomclassifieds:

1 - The recent adverts module can display only 1 row? I need more, 2 rows or 3.

2 - Its possible to add a category to be paid? every ad you put in that category need to pay.

3 - I have problems with accents, I appear so .. Ö, and the € symbol appears wrong.
I think it's a problem with the encoding of the text but i dont know to change. (I have installed modern Jomclassifieds)

4 - When you place an ad, automatically and total days appears to promote. You can change that? or it is a choice, if you want to promote or not?

I think that's all for now.

Thank you.
regards
Ismael H.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A couple of Problems with Jomclassifieds.... 2 years 4 months ago #3029

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Hi,

1 - The recent adverts module can display only 1 row? I need more, 2 rows or 3.

- Kindly send your site URL and Joomla admin username and password to the email id This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that we can change it for you.

2 - Its possible to add a category to be paid? every ad you put in that category need to pay.

- Sorry, currently it is not possible to add a category to be paid.

3 - I have problems with accents, I appear so .. Ö, and the € symbol appears wrong.
I think it's a problem with the encoding of the text but i dont know to change. (I have installed modern Jomclassifieds)

- Open this file in Adobe Dreamweaver editor and click Modify-->Page properties-->Title/Encoding. Here select UTF-8 without BOM in the Encoding field and save it and check.

4 - When you place an ad, automatically and total days appears to promote. You can change that? or it is a choice, if you want to promote or not?

- To disable the promotion. Kindly open your Joomla admin and go to Components-->Jomclassifieds-->Premium tab and Unpublish the Top Ads.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds