Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Multiple Countries

Multiple Countries 1 year 8 months ago #5132

• Pablo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I am creating a site for my country, but I strongly expect to make it available for the rest of the other spanish speaking countries, which are a lot.

I noticed that there's a field where you specify your "Location" but I don't think it's working the way I mean.

Is there's a way where I let the user select one country, and after this the whole component shows only ads from that country, no matter others selection criteria?

I believe one possible option is to create a copy of the component, so I can have them identically configured except for the default country, states and cities, but I'm not quite sure of how to do it.

Would you have any idea regarding this? It would be perfect to let the component work for different countries!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Multiple Countries 1 year 8 months ago #5139

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Dear Customer,

Sorry, currently it is not possible to make to work based on one location.

I believe one possible option is to create a copy of the component, so I can have them identically configured except for the default country, states and cities, but I'm not quite sure of how to do it.

- Sure , you can achieve this by the above method by changing only the locations in the DB.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds