Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Problem with SEO setings

Problem with SEO setings 1 year 9 months ago #4867

• Jan Kovac
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, my site is extensive and therefore it is necessary to use the core Joomla menu for site navigation. Joomla menu will have the same structure as the category tree in JomClassifieds. But SEO settings in JomClassifieds be replaced by a hierarchy of categories, only one placeholder word. It happens that I lose joomla navigation while on the front page component Tap a subcategory. The address for SEO adjustment is as follows:

streeter.cz/index.php/rubriky/zdici-materialy/618.html

and it should look like this:

streeter.cz/index.php/rubriky/ostatni/su...zdici-materialy.html

Using Joomla core menu is very important to me, I get the options: Breadcrumbs, google adsense, third-party modules on specific sites, site map, RSS for each page ....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem with SEO setings 1 year 9 months ago #4869

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Dear Customer,

Actually most of customers are asking for the short URLs and there are not liking the long one. Also google recommends for short URLs rather than the Long one. So we developed our component with only the categories clicked. Kindly check the below link.

support.google.com/webmasters/answer/76329?hl=en

Anyway we will pass this to our product management team to do the possibilities.

Tahnks.

Problem with SEO setings 1 year 9 months ago #4880

• Jan Kovac
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes I will adjust the length of the address using .htaccess files on server side. So that the address of the site was adapted for the entire Joomla as well. As a proper solution is to keep the components can not edit url. This will interfere with navigation and other site layout on the side of joomla.

Please, therefore a reference to a specific source code changes JomClssifieds, which turns off transcription url address and will be left with the structure according to the category tree.

Problem with SEO setings 1 year 9 months ago #4881

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Dear Customer,

Sorry, currently it is not possible build the URL according to the category tree. But we will pass this to our product development team where they will analyse and check the feasibility to add this option.

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds