Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Locations layout

Locations layout 1 year 11 months ago #4619

• Ian Shere
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm doing a site right now that's along the lines of Craigslist. There are some drawbacks of JomClassifieds over the (I guess) custom DB CL uses. I'm entering countries/States/Cities (ckdev.info/angel/cities-states-countries) and the list for just USA is already huge and I'm, currently, only at California.

I would be nice to be able to specify, for example, the State names acting as menu items so the cities aren't seen until the State name is clicked. It would need some sort of arrow next to it to show there's items under it.

Also, on multi-column pages make the item under one above appear directly under it. For example, look at the big ugly gap between "Americas (non USA) and Oceania. This would require an option in the settings just like joomla blog layouts using multi-column articles. How to treat columns, down or across. Would make for much nicer formatting.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Locations layout 1 year 11 months ago #4622

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
the cities aren't seen until the State name is clicked. It would need some sort of arrow next to it to show there's items under it.

This would require an option in the settings just like joomla blog layouts using multi-column articles. How to treat columns, down or across. Would make for much nicer formatting.

- Sorry these features are currently not available in jomclassifieds. But if you need it , please contact our customization team at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds